Monday 5 August 2013

July Favourites: River Island Haul

Already August! This year is going so fast. Not much happened in July except the soaring English heat, but I did manage to purchase some items that I thought I would review for you.

River Island have some good deals in the sale section so go check it out and treat yourself to something. As I haven't had money in a while I have missed out on Rihanna's collections but their is still a few items left which I went and purchased.

Clothes from the Rihanna Collection:

Barely there Stiletto sandals in Black - £80 / Love these so much just the right height and I love the gold buckle.

Black tied T-Shirt £25 / This was longer than appeared on the picture which I'm glad about. Also the material is really light weight and soft.

Black crochet midi skirt £10 / Now Rihanna wore this with just her bikini on underneath which is fine if you look like Rihanna. I however just put a simple black bodycon dress underneath.

Grey knot front cropped cami top £7 /  This is a lot more cropped than the picture shows but I love the loose material and anything high waisted will look good with this.

Grey marl knot front cropped T-shirt £10 / This is a slouchy loose top and can be dressed up or down love it.

Grey thigh split sweat maxi skirt £20 / This skirt is lovely and even though I'm not a fan of showing my legs it doesn't go over the top and this can also be dressed up or down.

So far I'm super impressed by Rihanna's collection, it's simple but yet so stylish. I can't wait for more!!

Accessories:

Rose gold tone curb chain necklace £8 / I've wanted a chain like this for a while but wasn't going to fork out for it so this is a cheap alternative, yes it feels like plastic but from a far no one is none the wiser!

Gold tone scarab beetle repeat bracelet £10 /  I feel in love with this when I saw it on the website as I love anything Egyptian, it's certainly a statement piece.

Gold tone triangle finger top midi pack £2 / I got the size M which will fit on my index finger's but next time I will get L because I love midi rings and for £2 it's so worth getting a few.

Gold tone diamante kitten ears headband £5 / I first saw a similar pair in Taylor Swift's video '22' and thought they looked super cute. I'm not a fan of her's but I had to get myself them and I love them so much.

I'm really pleased with my summer buy's, let me know in the comment's what your favourite item was for the summer.

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment