Wednesday 6 November 2013

Remember Remember . . .


Last night was the 5th November which only means one thing, Bonfire Night! Normally I end up going to my auntie and uncle's house to stand in the cold watching someone run back and forth to light fireworks. But this year my cousin Kate suggested we go out to a pub then Mere Park to watch a firework display.

I'm so glad I decided to go it was a lovely meal and one of the best firework display's I have ever seen. It was cold and muddy but so worth it. Hopefully we will do it again next year, and hopefully I will take my camera to get some pictures.

Also as I didn't have time yesterday tonight I will be watching V for Vendetta as its a perfect film for this time of year, It stars Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving (pictured) also people like Stephen Fry and John hurt. It really is a fantastic film and I recommend it to everyone.


Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment