Monday 15 October 2012

Vintage Pin Curls

Last night I put pin curls in my hair, hair sprayed it all then wrapped a scarf around my head and slept on it. When I woke up in the morning I took all the pins out and used my fingers to brush through the curls. I used a round brush to brush through each section and then I just used my fingers to place the curls how I wanted them.
After that you can just style it how you like I added a flower clip to one side, my fringe didn't go right so I just pinned that back. This style takes practice, I think next time it would look good on freshly dyed hair so through the S shape there will be a shine and definition. Also I think a finishing frizz serum would be good to make it look less fluffy. I will be trying this again and hopefully will start doing some tutorials :)



Till next time

Heather
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment