Saturday 3 November 2012

Hello Autumn

I cannot believe its November already, before I know it will be Christmas. Madness!
Its currently 3am i'm waiting for Dexter season 4 to load and I can't remember the last time I left my house, I don't actually think I went anywhere in October except for either doctors or therapy. That's bad especially as i'm trying to get better, my moods been pretty low for the past month for a reason I don't really know.

Anyway on to happier things, this is my favourite time of the year. The scenery is so pretty, the leaves are falling off the trees, the colours are beautiful, red, orange and yellow. All I need now is a spiced apple candle and some hot chocolate and it would be perfect. I prefer the colder weather, it means snuggling up in cozy pajamas and watching movies all day long, hehe. Also in a few days it will be bonfire night so I will be uploading pictures of my firework makeup which should be fun, I still have to decide what I'm doing.

Fall shows have also started here in the UK which I'm loving. Here is my list of the top shows that everyone should be watching:

  • Chicago Fire
  • Last Resort
  • Homeland
  • Gossip Girl
  • American Horror Story Asylum
  • Arrow
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Glee
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The X Factor
Well that's all I have to say for today I'm too tired going to sleep. I will upload pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Till next time
heather
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment