Friday, 23 November 2012
1) Favourite Winter Nail Polish? I love nude or light pink colours this time of year, I also love really dark colours like deep purples and browns. Topshop have a great selection of colours right now including lots of glitters which are perfect for christmas.
2) Favourite Winter lip product? I'm in love with dark colours this winter I recently bought a Stargazer lip stick in Dark Plum for only like £4 off amazon which I love! I'm defiantly going to buy more dark lipsticks I love Beguiled and Wicked from Topshop they are perfect for this season.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? Jogging trousers and big ugg boots, they aren't the most flattering but they are so comfy and warm.
4) Most worn Winter accessory? I don't normally wear any accessories this time of year as I dress more for warmth than fashion. I have a burgundy hat I haven't worn much so I will most defiantly wear that this year also any scarf is perfect to go with any outfit.
5) Favourite winter scent/candle? I love the smell of mulled wine or cinnamon scents as its so warm and makes me excited for Christmas. You can get most Christmas smells from big supermarkets but I will probably splurge a little more for a Yankee Candle!!
6) Favourite Winter beverage? HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MARSHMALLOWS!! You can't go wrong with this its perfect!
7) All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie? I have too many erm . . . Love Actually, Home Alone, Happy Feet, Elf, any rom-com!
8) Favourite Christmas/Holiday song? Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas Is you', as soon as this is played on the radio I know Christmas is coming! You also can't beat a bit of Wham 'Last Christmas'.
9) Favourite Holiday food/treat? Anything chocolate haha!! I also love a big Christmas dinner, Mince Pies, Stuffing, Pigs in blankets ahh now I'm hungry!
10) What is your favourite Christmas Decoration this year? I'm not sure last year we had red roses in our tree which were so pretty, but on the top of our tree we have a big silver glittery bow which I love.
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list? A curling wand for doing 50s waves other than that I've just asked for dvds.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? Going to my Nan and Grandads for dinner then later on going to my auntie and uncles for a little bit of a Crimbo party!