Saturday 13 April 2013

Beauty Treats For Myself

Hello wonderful people, I recently bought myself some new Beauty Products that I'm excited to use and review for you. I got all of these in my local Tesco Extra store and the Maybelline products were on offer 3 for 2. Also if some of these pictures are a bit shiny its because I took them really quick on my sisters phone. Enjoy :)

Rimmel/Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent.

Rimmel/Metal Rush Nail Polish in Pearly Queen

Maybelline/Colour Show Nail Polish in Downtown Red

























Maybelline/New The Falsies Volum' Express in Black Drama

























Maybelline/New Color Tattoo 25HR Cream Eyeshadow in Eternal Gold

Comment me any of your new beauty products you have purchased recently. Or if you have purchased one of the items I have.

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment