1. L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser - I needed a good moisturiser to minimise my pores especially around the nose area. This product is very smooth and sinks into the skin very easily, the only downside is that it has a noticeable fragrance (which I don't mind). The price is also very reasonable at only £9.99 which I was surprised at because L'oreal normally isn't that cheap. So I am very happy with my purchase.
2. L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection Cleansing Wipes - I use wipes all the time to take off my makeup before I wash my face, so I thought I would try the new skin perfection range. These took off my makeup really easily and felt soft on the face.
3. Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Embellished - I saw this on an advert on Emma Stone and loved it. Its a dark purply/brown colour that gives you a high shine finish. I'm not a huge lipgloss fan but this doesn't feel sticky on the lip and I think it would look great with either a dark smoky eye or hardly any makeup with just thick brows.
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid - I swatched this colour in the shop and fell in love. Opening the lid it looks like a purple but putting it on its more of a iridescent pink. Its a beautiful colour and stays on for hours. I recommend this colour to anyone looking for a colour to wear for day or night.
5. L'oreal Paris True match Minerals foundation in Golden Ivory - I needed a lighter foundation for the days where I didn't feel like having a full face on and I think this one really fit the bill. Its a handy little pot where you just unscrew the lid and use the brush provided. It doesn't feel too cloggy on the skin and just gives a smooth finish.
6. Radox Berry Burst - My sister smelt this in the shop and told me to smell it and I'm glad I did, its heaven. If you live in England and get the sweets Maoam it smells just like the Strawberry one. I can't wait to use it.
7. Monster's High Scaris Frankie Stein - Okay I realise I'm a 20 year old girl and these are aimed at kids but seriously they are so cool. When I was a kid we only had Barbie's and later on the Bratz dolls. But when I saw this I had to get it, I don't care if its childish she is amazing.
Okay so that is my little haul, I'm sort of happy Summer is over and Autumn is coming (my favourite season).
Other news is I got my ear pierced again (the outer one), I didn't actually hurt but I don't want to start moving it for a few days. I really love this piercing and don't know why I waited so long to get it.
I love getting new piercings and I really want my nose done either on the side or my septum. I like the really small thin rings but I know you have to wait till it is healed to change it. I'm still deciding what to do.
The new Dior ad's have been revealed and Jennifer Lawrence looks incredible. I'm happy she is wearing minimal makeup because she looks stunning. These are my favourite 2 pics of the campaign.