Sunday 22 September 2013

Happy Sunday :)

The sun has gone in and the sky has a pink hew, looks like tomorrow is going to be another glorious day. You wouldn't think it was Autumn. I'm sitting here catching up on the Singapore GP tired as hell as my body decided last night it didn't want to sleep. As you can tell I look like I haven't slept in about 5 years by the picture I took last night.
Today has been nice even though I haven't been able to stop yawning.
We went to a garden center just for a browse and some inspiration as to what flowers to plant for next year. Christmas decorations were starting to come out which is mad but I suppose people like to get things early.


So when I can't sleep I practice makeup and take shameless selfies (and delete nearly all of them).
























Oh and here is my new dress and hat (and extensions) from River Island, the Rihanna collection. I love it.


As many people know my girl crush is Rihanna, currently she is in Thailand and seriously how stunning does she look. Oh and she has just recorded the 'What Now' video which hopefully should come out soon. If you haven't heard the song, go listen to it!

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment