Tuesday 31 December 2013

Resolutions Tag

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014! This year has flown bye but has definitely ended on a high. I saw Nikkie Tutorials do this tag and I thought I would give it a go.

Looking Back:

1. Name 3 things you did this year that you're proud of? I am proud that I went for help with my anxiety problem. I am proud that I started to do things for myself. I got a new kitten called Sheldon which I am so happy I decided to get as he is beautiful and so cuddly.

2. Name 1 thing you would have done differently? I wish I would have been brave enough to go out there and joined a college course or got a job.

3. What was your biggest highlight of the year? (Other than Thor 2) Probably shaving my head, now I do moan about how long its taking for it to grow back but it really has given me a fresh start. It the healthiest it has ever been and now that I've done all the crazy hair things I can just keep it the colour I want and in good condition.

4. What was your favourite beauty product of the year? My L'oreal true match liquid foundation, its by far my favourite I have tried out. Its not to heavy on the skin and covers the redness in my face. I will continue to use it into next year.

5. What was your least favourite beauty product of the year? I don't think I have one, most of the products I tried were ones I read about in reviews.

6. Who do you want to thank for being amazing this year? My auntie Jan for being incredible and brave with everything she has been through. I love her to pieces and I couldn't be without her in my life.

Resolutions:

1.What are the makeup/beauty resolutions you have for next year? I really want to keep up with clearing my skin. So I will be trying out lots of skin products oh and also drinking more water.

2. What are the fashion resolutions you have for next year? Maybe wearing less black (or more!)

3. What are your personal resolutions for next year? I want to get in better shape. I hate the word diet so hopefully I just want to tone up and start eating healthier.

4. Name 1 thing you want to check off your bucket list? I would love to go on a city break for a few days.

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment