Monday 28 January 2013

My Shoe Collection

I haven't blogged in the last few days and I thought I would do something a bit different and show you all the shoes I own! Most of these are heels as the flats I do own are old and falling apart, and I haven't included my Uggs or Doc's as they are dirty right now :) oh and I recently got Chelsea boots as I wrote about it in my Christmas post, click here.

Anyone who knows me knows I love shoes and mainly high heels I can't get enough of them and when I get money in I will defiantly be adding to my collection. Also if you like this post leave a comment and a link to your blog and show me your shoe collection!

Topshop/Leopard Print Lace ups

Topshop/Black Courts

Miss Selfridge/Burgundy Courts

Matalan/Cream and Gold Zip ups

Not sure where I got these but i love them they are so comfy/Black Peep Toe

Asos/Patent Black T Bar

Asos/Black Alligator Print with Gold Studs

Topshop/Patent Blue Mary Jane Platforms

Topshop/Zebra Print Wedge Platforms

Miss Guided/Green Peep Toe Platforms

Schuh/Black Blue Green Glitter Courts

Miss Guided/American Flag Platforms with Red Patent Heel

Hope you all like my shoe collection the prices vary on these shoes but I have never spent over £90 for a pair of shoes simply because I don't have the money, hehe. Some of them I have had for years and some more recently as you can probably tell Topshop is my haven, I love that place. I get most of my clothes from there so next week I might do a Topshop Collection! Let me know what you all think.

Till next time
heather
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment