Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wednesday update: 25 Q&A'S

Hello everyone I haven't blogged in a week I need to get back into the routine of doing it otherwise it will be forever till I remember to do it! Not much has been happening this week I dyed my hair Porcelain Black style half black half blonde. The blonde side still needs some work, I bleached it so and put a light blonde hair dye on so the roots are white and the rest is light orange. I'm going to give my hair a rest for a week and deep condition it then I will bleach it again then use a toner to balance the colour and hopefully achieve a light blonde! I will post a picture when its finished! So until then I will be wearing a hat out doors so I don't get any funny looks at my hair concoction!

I thought I would do the 25 Questions Tag as my sister did it you can find her blog here , I tag everyone else in this so leave me a link in the comments and I will check out your blog :)


  1. Do you have any pets? Yes I have 2 black cats called Bella and Lily and a guinea pig named George.
  2. Name 3 things physically close to you? My laptop, George and a cup of tea.
  3. What's the weather like right now? Cold, dark and windy.
  4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? No I don't drive but I want to learn.
  5. What time did you wake up this morning? 9am which is early for me.
  6. When did you last shower? Yesterday evening getting the bleach out.
  7. What was the last movie you saw? Equilibrium.
  8. What did your last text message say? I can't remember I delete my texts so my phone doesn't run slow.
  9. What's your ringtone? Most of the time it's Natasha Bedingfield "Pocketful of Sunshine" but I recently changed it to The Lumineers "Ho Hey".
  10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes I've been to Wales, Scotland, South of France, Spain, Majorca, Menorca, Gran Caneria, Cyprus and America.
  11. Do you like Sushi? Yes.
  12. Where do you buy groceries? Local supermarkets like Asda.
  13. Have you ever taken medicine to help you fall asleep faster? No I just drink hot chocolate or have a hot bath.
  14. How many siblings do you have? I have an older sister called Emma she is 22 and a younger half sister called Lola who is 3.
  15. Do you have a Desktop or a Laptop? Laptop.
  16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'm 20 in 10 days.
  17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither.
  18. Do you colour you hair? Yes I have had coloured hair since I was 12/13.
  19. Tell me something you plan on doing today? Watching the end of season 2 of Face Off and eating.
  20. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember.
  21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Just cheese!
  22. What do you prefer Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers all the way.
  23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes and I was so tired and it gave me a headache not good!
  24. What is your eye colour? Green.
  25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Oh hell yes, Pepsi tastes like its full of sweeteners and Coke is just divine!
Well I hope you enjoyed this getting to know me post, I will be uploading what makeup and stuff I got tomorrow so look out for that and I will be finally doing a Friday Review!!

Till next time
heather 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment