Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wednesday Update: February Life

Gosh I haven't written a post in 5 days, my bad. Nothing much has happened just day to day things. My Grandad has come out of hospital after his operation and is doing really well which is good. My mum took the week off work to help out and to be with my Nan. She took her visiting, so it was nice for her to not be in work and to concentrate on her dad.

Not much else happened in my life this past week but on TV the Bafta's were on as well as the Grammy's. I'm a bit of an award show whore, I love looking at all the fashion and seeing if my favourite's win. Here is some of the highlights in fashion for me.

Amy Adams looks stunning in this gothic lace Elie Saab dress.



























Marion Cotillard added a splash of colour to a mostly dark red carpet in this Dior Haute Couture Dress.


























As most people know I love Jennifer Lawrence and I think she looked beautiful as ever in another Dior Haute Couture Dress. I love her slicked back hair its so different for her and it really makes her smoky eye pop.



























Another one of my many man crushes mister Tom Hiddleston. I love him so much like no joke he is perfect. Look at those eyes and that face and that body in that Armani suit. He is such a good actor and I really can't wait for his Loki reprisal in Thor 2.

























I had to add this picture of the beautiful Michael Fassbender and Bradley Cooper at an After-Baftas party. I can't believe they are friends. All my feelings exploded when I saw this picture. I love both of them.























Now to the Grammys, I wasn't overly impressed or wowed by the fashion's here but of course I had to see what my main girl crush Rihanna was wearing and I wasn't surprised that she looked incredible! This custom Azzedine Alaia Dress is so beautiful it fits her like a glove. I also liked that she kept it quite natural with the hair and opted for loose ombre waves. The red lip and nails match the dress perfecty and she really stood out compared to everyone else. It reminds me of her first album days and it fit nicely with her Bob Marley tribute.





















Of Course I also had to include her new Video featuring Mikky Ekko for the song Stay. I love this song so much and it really stands out on her album. The video is simple and stripped back which is a change for Rihanna. I love the raw emotion she conveys here, take a look:



 Coming up in the new few days I will be going to buy some Blue based toner for my hair and hopefully it will get rid of the orange and leave any type of blonde. It is also my 20th birthday on Saturday and me and some of my family are going to Chester Zoo which I'm so excited for as we haven't been in years and I love all animals. Then we will have cake :) I think I will also be seeing my dad at some point and on the Sunday I will going for a family meal with my mum, sister, auntie, uncle, cousin and her boyfriend. I love spending time with them, we are all really close and I wouldn't want to have a birthday meal without them.

Right now I'm going to turn down the fire in this room because its boiling, oh and it snowed today but it has been raining since so all of it has melted thank god. Then I'm probably going to watch some episodes of Face Off and hopefully get to watch Joaquin Phoenix's film The Master which is meant to be excellent.

Till next time
heather
xoxo


All the images/videos used are owned by Youtube/Google/Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment