Monday 25 February 2013

My Oscar Fashion Favourites!

So the Academy Awards were on last night and although I'm super happy that Jennifer Lawrence got best actress and Daniel Day Lewis got best actor, all I was mostly interested in was what people decided to wear for the biggest night of the year!
I'm not going to include the bad outfits as this post would be so long but here are my favourites and the ones that really stood out for me.

Amanda Seyfried/Alexander McQueen

Jennifer Lawrence/Dior

Amy Adams/Oscar De La Renta

Samantha Barks/Valentino

Chris Pine/Ermenegildo Zegna

Zoe Saldana/Alexis Mabille

Jean Dujardin

Bradley Cooper with his mum/Tom Ford

Daniel Day Lewis with his wife/Domenico Vacca

Now for the other things I spotted:

This is such a cute picture of Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum. Her bump is perfect. He looks very dapper, but the thing I love is Jenna's loose pinned up waves this trend was fluent throughout the red carpet.












I love Charlize Theron's short blonde hair, I know she shaved it off for the remake of Mad Max but this cute cut suits her so well.

















I wasn't too impressed with Jessica Chastain's dress but I love her red hair. The vintage waves were gorgeous and really suit her. Without them I wouldn't have remembered her on the carpet.
















I wasn't too fussed about Reece Witherspoon's dress last night but I loved her Blonde waves pinned to one side, very Hollywood!



















Now I found some lovely looks from the after parties that I thought I would share.

Kate Bosworth/Giambattista Valli

Colton Haynes/Leven Rambin

Jennifer Lawrence/Calvin Klein

Emmy Rossum/Catherine Deane

Lily Collins/Zuhair Murad

Nina Dobrev

I love awards shows mainly too see what people wear on the red carpets, tell me what your favourite look was of the Oscars in the comment section!

Till next time
heather
xoxo

Images from Google/Tumblr/JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment