Thursday 13 December 2012

Coming up on my blog!!

Hello people I have decided to plan out what is to come on my blog in the next few weeks because if I don't I always forget to write!

So from now on Fridays will be my movie review days so I will pick a movie old or new to share my thoughts on.
Mondays will be my Makeup tutorial day, so I will take pictures step by step to achieve looks especially for this time of year. When I get more comfortable I might get my camera out and film some.
Wednesdays will be whatever I feel like talking about or what has happened in the past week, sort of an update.
Then I will probably do some tags in days in between if I feel like it.

So tomorrow is Friday so I will upload a movie review for you, leave comments if you have any suggestions.

Till next time
heather
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment