Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hers's wishing everyone a happy new year, lets hope 2013 makes for a better year than this one! Everyone stay safe and have fun tonight!

I have done my makeup for a little house party I'm having later. I used blue, pink and purple and glitter eyeliner to achieve the eyeshadow look. Just make sure you blend them all together! I used a rimmel kohl black eyeliner to frame the eyes and added a little wing to gives my eyes more length. Then I used some Girls Aloud lashes, Nicola's are my favourite. Then just do your foundation as usual and add some shimmer to the cheeks for that extra shine.

Sorry about my hair its a bit of a mess I haven't done it yet :)




Till next year!
heather
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg these are amazing! so bright and sparkly! perfect for new years! :) hope you have an amazing night... with eyes like this how could you not?! haha
    happy new year! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete