Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday Update: Birthday/Food/Presents

Hello people so not much happened last week from Wednesday to Friday except we were so poor that we didn't have any money to buy something to eat so we had to scrounge for food in our cupboards which wasn't fun! So basically all I did was talk and think about food which made me more hungry! Typical!

Saturday my sister did glitter acrylics on my toenails with a few gems, here is a pic:



Also on Saturday me and my sister went out for my dad's birthday to Frankie and Benny's which was good as we haven't seen each other in a while and actually sat down and talked. His wife and daughter came as well, it was good to see them. I also got my dad this amazing apron from Amazon, he loved it!! And we got him a card from Moonpig with old pics of us and him on it which he really liked as well! So overall a success!

My Dad with his Birthday Present, blood is on it further down (Knife not included):


Sunday was so boring it dragged on!!! I finished wrapping my sister's presents that was it! Monday and Tuesday was pretty much the same, I was so tired as I haven't been getting much sleep so I was a zombie those days, all I did was clean.
Today was productive though I helped my sister with her designs for college as their is a competition coming up, so we talked through the designs and then I did 10 and she did 10! The 10 she got me to do was all glitter and gems, I really liked how they came out!


The week I've got coming up included visiting my Nan for Christmas Eve, seeing my friends on Saturday and finishing my Christmas shopping tomorrow (finally)!!!!!! 
So I will write Friday for my movie review, give me any suggestions for movies you think I will like!!!

Till next time
heather
xoxo

P.s. Happy Birthday Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment