Monday 4 March 2013

Audrey.

Audrey with her makeup artist Wally Westmore.

I love Audrey Hepburn more than words. She is perfect in every way and one of my idols.
Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favourite films of all time. She was so classy and elegant but still had a great personality and sense of humor. Her legacy will live on forever.

I wanted to make this post because I recently saw the new galaxy chocolate advert were they have used CGI to bring Audrey back to the big screen. When I first saw it I didn't really know what to think it was a little creepy to think they have the technology to do this. But after seeing it again I realized why they wanted to use such an icon to promote their brand, because she was pure class. I found out her sons agreed to help bring this advert to life in addition they also revealed she loved chocolate and she would have loved tho be a part of this.

Her beauty, style and presence emerge through the screen as though she had never left it. To a new generation they get to see what a true Hollywood star looks like.

Comment and let me know what you think!


Here are some pictures I found of Audrey on Google that show her beauty in every way. Plus her makeup especially those brows are to die for. 


Till next time lovelys
heather
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment