Thursday 28 March 2013

Spring Makeup Look!

Hello everyone well its now Spring and its the time of year when all the flowers bloom and the sun starts to come out! Well if you live in England you will know that Spring this year is starting off a little differently! By differently I mean its been snowing! Now even though it is still cold and the sun isn't shining as much as we would like, the Spring trends are hitting the shops and I thought it would be a good time to play around with some makeup to see what look I could create.


I chose a simple black gel liner to frame the eyes but did a little bit of a twist to the classic cat eye then I added a pop of pink/orange to the lip.





To recreate this look use any gel black eyeliner and create the basic cat eye. Then from the end point start bringing it back in and trace it over your crease line. Fill your eyebrows in and put your favourite foundation on. I contoured a little with NYX Taupe and added a coral blush to the apples of my cheeks. For the lips I used a NYX lip liner in hot pink and then in the middle I used a bright orange. Add gloss for an enhancement. 
 You can add a hair accessory or bright hair band to enhance the Spring vibe.


Update!

So things have been going well I have been watching a lot of TV programmes. I have been loving Face Off (Special effects makeup show) and I'm near the end of season 3. I started watching Shameless US and fell in love with it. I managed to watch all 3 seasons in 3 days! I highly recommend it to anyone! After a slow start to the season Vampire Diaries has gotten so good, I still really want Klaus and Caroline to get together and I want Jeremy back alive! The Following is incredible I still can't work out what will happen next. Oh and in New Girl, Jess and Nick finally kissed!!!

Moving away from TV, I found a website called Want Worthy. Its basically a huge wishlist of stuff you want from every website in one place. Check out my wishlist here!!! Some of the stuff I want is a little pricey but its something to work up to getting.

Oh also Its been about 2 weeks since I shaved all my hair off and I think its sort of growing, it feels quite thick. I can't wait till its a cute pixie cut. I will post pictures regularly of the growth.


So its nearly Easter, I'm not quite sure what I will be doing yet but I can't wait to eat toasted hot cross buns and chocolate!! Haha! I would love to know what you all have planned this coming week.


Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment