Monday 25 March 2013

Movies Tag!

I thought I would do another tag for you. I originally wasn't going to do this as I hate questions like 'what's your favourite thing of all time?' as there are so many choices and genres to take into account, but I thought I will just do this for fun and all answers are off the top of my head. I don't have one favourite of anything so here we go!

1. Favourite movie of all time? American Psycho

2. Favourite scene from that movie? He is dancing to Phil Collins I think and is wearing a plastic coat and then says hey Paul and whacks him in the head with a sledge hammer.

3. Favourite actors/actresses? Michael Fassbender, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day Lewis, Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Alexander Skarsgard, Tom Hardy, Winona Ryder, Christian Bale, Audrey Hepburn to name a few.

4. Most annoying actor/actress? Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Hudgens

5. Best director? Steve McQueen (Shame, Hunger)

6. Favourite guilty pleasure? High School Musical 1,2 and 3.

7. Character from a movie that scares you? I don't know the character but Jumanji scared me.

8. Movie you love that everyone hates? Requiem for a dream. I don't think people hate it but most people can only watch it once as it has such a profound message, but I love it. Yes it's shocking and uncomfortable but it hits me in a place which not many movies do. Its the same with Hunger.

9. Movie you hate that everyone loves? Any of the Twilight films and Some of Harry Potter.

10. Favourite tear jerker? Now is good was the last film that really got me.

11. Favourite movie duo? Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook. Or Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan in Rush Hour.

12. Favourite animated movie? Happy Feet haha, it makes me smile.


13. Actor/actress crush? Most of my favourite actors/actresses are also my crushes. I especially love Michael Fassbender (his smile kills me), Tom Hiddleston and the beautiful Shannyn Sossamon.

14. Favourite movie villain? I loved Bane but Heath Ledger's Joker was fantastically creepy.

15. What movie surprised you the most? The Rules of Attraction. As I was a fan of American Psycho I was skeptical about this movie as its about his brother but its so different and is a great movie.

16. If you could only keep one movie what would it be? Breakfast at Tiffany's.

17. Movie recommendation? The Perks of Being A Wallflower!

18. If you could go back in time and marry actor/actress from back when (now old) who would it be? Marlon Brando. Jared Leto.

19. One remake you wish had never been made? Maybe not a remake but there was no need for a Titanic 2 or Dirty Dancing 2 or Grease 2.

20. About to die but could only watch one more movie what would it be? Something powerful that makes you feel euphoric like V for Vendetta or Avengers or something that makes you want to scream hell yeah!

21. Favourite movie genre/favourite movie from that genre? Older movies so like Sabrina or A Streetcar Named Desire.

22. What was the fist movie you watched in theaters? Star Wars I don't know which one but I was young and my auntie booked the front row seats and all I can remember was that my neck was killing and I was tired because it was 3 hours long.

I would love to see your answers to this tag!

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment